This is the personal WWW page for:
How to set up a personal web page at the USC Health Sciences
- Open up unix account
- Open up PPP account
- Download PPP software from Norris Library (or use Atlas FTP
- Open up the telenet host presenter and enter "requestwww"
to set up a personal page.
- Download information on HTML coding
- Download an HTML editor
- Locate your index.html file in the usc.edu ftp site
- Transfer the index.html to the site of your HTML editor
- Compose you page on the editor, note file name change to index.htm
- transfer your completed HTML file back to usc.edu
You can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org